I must be one of the most sexually confusing people ever.
evidence as follows:
- I love rainbows (like if rainbows were considered a single color- “rainbow” would definitely be my favorite… I just LOVE them)
- I am naturally “flirtatious” (AKA I am genuinely nice to *almost* everybody)
- I am 100% comfortable and open with my sexuality. (As long as I am NOT sexualized, but treated as a human being)
- I like boobies. (a good amount- probably because I have small boobies and big boobies are awesome… I would love to “grope” upon your boobs- Thanks for letting me!)
- I go to female strip clubs, not male strip clubs (I feel like the reasoning behind this should be pretty self-explanatory… read above^ also because I can see penises for FREE… why should I pay to have one of those things in my face?! That is most definitely not something I would pay for!… well… maybe certain guys…)
I was going to do this on facebook… but I decided that since I started this blog, I would just do it here.
Do any of those things make me a lesbian? What about bi-sexual? Bi-curious?
I also consider myself a good friend, and to a certain extent I would do *almost* anything for my friends…if one of my friends asked me to put on a strap-on and sex her up, and I seriously considered it, does that make me a lesbian? Does it make me bisexual? Does it make me bi-curious?
What if I actually DID it? Am I a lesbian now? Bisexual now? Bi-curious now?
What if I said that it wouldn’t do anything for me sexually? I mean, it’s a strap-on… clearly, I wouldn’t be getting off.
What if I decided to grab her boobs as I f*cked her with the strap-on because I like boobs? Am I a lesbian? Bisexual or bi-curious then?
Where EXACTLY does one draw the line? and what EXACTLY would make me ANY of those things… or straight for that matter?
Like I said earlier, I am 100% comfortable with my sexuality, I know what I think makes me who (or what) I am, I’d LOVE to hear what other people think about it though.
Opinions? Ideas? Arguments? Penny for your thoughts? I want to hear em!!!
P.S. Yes cheaters! I totally cleared my facebook preferences so you couldn’t tell me what I wanted to hear… tee-hee